TENA KOUTOU KATOA - WELCOME!
Learn Today For Ever
We believe that Ashburton Intermediate provides the best learning environment for Year Seven and Eight students in the Mid-Canterbury district.
The school’s learning environment has been designed to meet the needs of this unique age group which provides challenge and opportunity with programmes that are designed to focus on individual learning needs.
Our teachers are committed to effective teaching practices that build the self-esteem of students and develop in them positive attitudes towards people and learning.
Our robust Values and Behaviour Management Programmes create a safe and positive learning environment that supports learning across the school.
We hope you will take the time to look at the information on our website.
We are sure you will quickly understand why we believe in our vibrant and exciting learning institution.
- 1 February School Photos
- 15 February Swimming Sports EA Networks Centre Morning—More info to come
- 18 February Board meeting 5.30 pm Boardroom
- 18 February PTA Meeting 7.00 pm in the Staffroom
- 19 February 7/3 Lake Hood (Mr Czerski)
- 20 February 7/5 Lake Hood (Mrs Stoddart and Mrs Huggins) 21 February 7/1 Lake Hood (Mr Gleason)
- 25 February 8/4 & 8/6 to Peel Forest Camp
YEAR 8 CAMPS TO PEEL FOREST
- February 25—1 March 8/4 and 8/6 Mrs Mears and Mrs Melrose
- March 4—8 8/2 and 8/3 Mrs Freer and Miss Tonks
- March 11-15 8/1 and 8/5 Mr Jones and Miss Bensdorp