TENA KOUTOU KATOA - WELCOME!
Learn Today For Ever
We believe that Ashburton Intermediate provides the best learning environment for Year Seven and Eight students in the Mid-Canterbury district.
The school’s learning environment has been designed to meet the needs of this unique age group which provides challenge and opportunity with programmes that are designed to focus on individual learning needs.
Our teachers are committed to effective teaching practices that build the self-esteem of students and develop in them positive attitudes towards people and learning.
Our robust Values and Behaviour Management Programmes create a safe and positive learning environment that supports learning across the school.
We hope you will take the time to look at the information on our website.
We are sure you will quickly understand why we believe in our vibrant and exciting learning institution.
- 01 March 8/6 Return from Peel Forest Camp
- 01 March Cricket Game—AIS vs Mt Hutt 10.00am start
- 01 March Aquatics Day Lake Hood 7/6
- 04—08 March 8/2 & 8/3 Peel Forest Camp
- 05 March County Swimming Sports
- 05 March Aquatics Day Lake Hood 7/7. This is their postponement day
- 06 March 8/6 Class HPV Immunisations (consented children only)
- 08 March Letter home regarding Online Bookings for Parent/Teacher/Student interviews
- 11—15 March 8/1 & 8/5 Peel Forest Camp
- 14 March Newsletter
- 18 March BOT Meeting 5.30pm Boardroom
- 19 & 21 March Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews. Please note school will be closed at 1.40pm Tuesday 19 March
- 20 March School Closes 1.40pm NZEI Paid Union Meeting at 2.00pm